Women’s health is a primary focus at Parker Medical. Throughout a woman’s life, we have compassionately treated women as they go through pregnancy, breast, pelvic, and gynecological health concerns and menopause.
As the primary caregiver in most homes, we understand that a woman’s responsibility often spans from choosing a pediatrician for her child to choosing an extended care facility for an elderly loved one. At Parker Medical, we strive to be your personal resource for gaining health care knowledge and living a longer, more active life.
- Birth Control Counseling & Prescriptions
- Breast & Cervical Cancer Screening
- Family Planning
- IUD Insertion
- Menopause Discussion & Treatment Options
- Menstrual Disorders
- STD Diagnosis, Treatment, & Management
- Pap Tests
- Preconception Counseling
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- Vaginal Infections, including Yeast Infections